Header Ads

Breaking News

:: UPTU students can complaint regarding their result/exam/degree ::

While, we were receiving a huge complaints regarding the Mark-sheet / Degree correction  and other exams related issues after the Odd semester results were declared.

Here is something for the students who are suffering from these problems. According to a circular released by the university dated 30th April 2015.  The students can file a complaint to the college administration regarding  following issues :-

  • Result Correction
  • Name correction on marksheet 
  • Correction in Degree
  • Correction of Name in degree 

You can now apply for these latest before 02-May-2015.
Hurry up contact your college Administration.

Official Circular >> Click here

Powered by Blogger.