Header Ads

Breaking News

:: Comment/Query- Part 3 ::


  1. Sir, I have paid 15000 fee and regd last year for UPTU 2015 COUNSELLING , BUT DID NOT TOOK ADMISSION. WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO GET REFUND OF FEE. -DIVYAM

    1. No Refund of fees in Upsee 2016.

  2. Sir, i am a final year student of electronic and instrumentation branch .previous i had given carry special carry over exams of 3rd sem in 2015. Due to change in syllabus the subjects which were of 100marks(emft and digital electronics) had been now of 50marks..i got 16 n 20marks in those...bt they have uploaded the same in my mark sheet... Plz help me

  3. Sir I have appeared in 8th sem in June 2016.I have a grace in 4th sem.i appeared for carry over in between may 2016. is my new no. Of back paper will be added in final marksheet ? And I have no other backlogs. AS uptu will consider me pass.and he will finalize my marksheet after 8th sem result.carry over result will come after 8sem result..so what will happen sir..pls. help me.

  4. sir, i have appeared in 8th sem in june 2016.i have got pcp in one subject in 8th sem and also one pcp shown in 6th sem.but auc pass is shown on my final result. m I able to take addmission in post graduation programme.plz reply soon

  5. mca even sem carry over result when decleare ?

  6. how to correction of name in markshhet through online process?
    i mean without going to university if possible then tell me?

  7. dear sir, I was recently seen my result April 2017, i got PCP-PTNS in remarks so, please tell me shall i take admission in new course (PG), but I have 2 backs in first year maths-1, & maths-2 also. maths 1 marks – 10 and maths 2 marks -20. please give me the best solution.


Powered by Blogger.